Guten tag, T-Birds fans! This Fall, a taste of Germany is coming back to Springfield as part of the Second Annual Ok-T-Bird-Fest celebration, presented by Spectra Food Services & New Belgium Voodoo Ranger. In the spirit of German Oktoberfest, the Thunderbirds will be hosting a beer tasting beginning at 4:00 p.m. and going until 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 26 inside the MassMutual Center.
Your Ok-T-Bird-Fest experience is made complete when you purchase an Ok-T-Bird-Fest package, which includes:
- Limited edition Thunderbirds beer stein
- One (1) ticket to Thunderbirds vs. Belleville Senators, Sat., Oct. 26 at 7:05 p.m.
- Admittance to Thunderbirds' OkT-BIRDfest beer tasting, where you will receive ten (10) beer samples (size 2.5 oz.) *Must be 21+ years of age*
- Pricing (Based upon ticket seating location):
- $25 - Defense Zone sections
- $30 - Attack Zone sections
- $35 - Center Value sections
- $40 - Center Ice sections
If you are a Thunderbirds ticket package holder, and you currently hold a ticket to this game, you will have the ability to purchase an add-on to be part of the beer tasting festival at a rate of $10 - to purchase, call (413) 739-4625 for more information.
Scheduled breweries to be involved in this year's Ok-T-Bird-Fest include:
- New Belgium
- Tree House Brewing Company
- Jack's Abby
- Abandoned Building
- White Lion
- Connecticut Valley
- Iron Duke
- Building 8
- Sam Adams
- Artifact Cider
- Back East
Fans looking to buy individual tickets to this game without taking part in the beer tasting festival, click here.