The Springfield Thunderbirds are proud to welcome the dogs again on Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 7:05 p.m. for the 2nd Pucks N' Paws night in Springfield, presented by Dave's Soda & Pet City to benefit the Foundation for TJO Animals. For one night only, dogs will be allowed inside the MassMutual Center at a rate of $5 per pup, with each dog ticket benefiting the Foundation for TJO Animals. Each dog will also receive a $10 gift card from Dave's Soda & Pet City as a special added gift!
Dog owners can get in for a special one-night only rate of $15 in sections 16 and 17. All fans bringing a dog are required to fill out a Release Agreement either on-site on March 31 or by bringing a completed printout of the Agreement (see bottom of page).
Please note: the dogs and dog owners will all be required to sit in sections 16 and 17. Thunderbirds ticket package holders interested in bringing a dog to the game should contact their Thunderbirds ticket representative at 413-739-GOAL to relocate their seats for March 31.
*Dogs and dog owners will enter the MassMutual Center via the Dwight Street/State Street side entrance.
Pucks N' Paws Night Rules - Please Read Completely
All participants bringing a dog to the MassMutual Center for Pucks N' Paws Night on March 31, 2018 (the "Event") agree to these rules and all other rules and policies of the Springfield Thunderbirds Hockey Club, LLC (the "Thunderbirds").
- All dogs must have a valid license tag and a valid rabies vaccination tag in compliance with applicable law. All dogs must be up to date on the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP or DHLP, Parvo, and Bordetella.
- All dogs must be at least 6 months old. No exceptions will be made.
- All participants are required to sign the Adult Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement. Participants who do not sign the appropriate documents upon registration will not be allowed to enter the Event.
- Dog owners are expected to practice responsible pet ownership. Do not bring any dogs that have demonstrated any aggression toward animals or people.
- Each dog must be accompanied by their owner, and the “Dog Entrance” will be through the door located next to the “Breakaway Bar & Lounge” patio off Dwight & State Street. The owner must have a ticket for the game and be older than 18 years of age. All dogs and owners will be seated in a designated area in sections 16 and 17.
- Dogs and owners must remain in designated areas and will be subject to the direction of MassMutual security personnel at all times.
- Dogs and owners must remain together at all times. If an owner is temporarily unavailable, the dog may only be left with a responsible adult individual previously familiar with the dog.
- All dogs must remain on a dog leash (6’ max. length) and under control at all times including when seated at the MassMutual Center. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- Dogs must be taken to designated areas to relieve themselves. Owners must promptly bag and dispose of any waste created by their dog at all times.
- The Thunderbirds may refuse admission, or eject from the MassMutual Center, any ticket holder bringing a dog, without refund, if the holder fails to comply with any of these rules, and Thunderbirds policies, or any local, state or federal law or ordinance, or for any other reason in the Thunderbirds’ sole discretion including if the dog is deemed disruptive or inappropriate. The ability to bring multiple dogs per owner will be at the Thunderbirds’ sole discretion.
Release Agreement - Click to Print