Looking to pick up your Thunderbirds tickets and have questions? Consult this page for information on how to obtain your 2017-18 tickets!
Tuesday, September 5th, 10AM
- Full Season, 22-Game, 10-Game memberships can purchase additional tickets to any game and redeem their bring-a-friend vouchers by contacting your Thunderbirds ticket representative.
Monday, September 11th, 10AM
- 10-Flex Members can redeem their vouchers for any game by contacting your Thunderbirds representative.
Saturday, September 16th, 10AM – 12PM
- Full Season, 22-Game, 10-Game, and 10-Flex holders can pick up their ticket packages at the Thunderbirds offices.
- Preseason and regular season individual tickets go on sale to the public at the MassMutual Center Box Office starting at 10am.
- Special offer: Buy One Get One Ticket to any Sunday home game (this will be available from 10am to 12pm at the MassMutual Center Box Office for this day ONLY).
- Preseason and regular season individual tickets go on sale to the public online starting at 12pm.
Is there a maximum number of additional tickets I can purchase for each game?
There is no limit on how many tickets you can purchase. Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more people.
What is the cost for additional tickets (for Full, 22-Game, and 10-Game members)?
Additional ticket price vary by plan. Contact your Thunderbirds Representative for more details
How many Bring-a-Friend vouchers do I receive with my plan?
- Full Season Memberships = Four Bring-a-Friend vouchers per paid membership
- 22-Game Memberships = Two Bring-a-Friend vouchers per paid membership
NOTE: Bring-a-Friend vouchers and Never Wasted Ticket program will not be valid for Saturday, November 11 vs. Laval Rocket.
Can I get my tickets mailed to me?
Tickets can be mailed for an additional charge via the following options:
- US First Class mail - $1.00 charge
- US Priority Mail - $8.00 charge
- Print-at-Home - $0.00 Charge
What if I don’t know which games I want to redeem my flex vouchers for yet?
No problem. You can redeem your flex vouchers at any time during the season.
I have 11 people who want to come to a game, but only have 10 vouchers….?
You can always purchase an additional ticket at full price or contact your Thunderbirds Representative to purchase another 10-Flex.
Can I redeem my flex vouchers online?
We are testing the online redemption piece at the moment, but if you would like to try this out for your 10-FLEX we would extend that option. Please contact your Thunderbirds Representative for more details.
What are the fees associated with purchasing single game tickets?
ONLINE (24 hours a day)
- When ordering online ticket fees range from $3-$4 per ticket depending on price. There is also a $4 Order Charge.
- Please note that these fees are imposed by the MassMutual Center Box Office.
BOX OFFICE (M-F 9am to 5pm, Sat. 10am to 4pm)
- There are currently no fees when you walk up to purchase a ticket at the Box Office Window.
PHONE (24 hours a day)
- There is a $5 order charge when ordering over the phone at (855) 278-4667